United States - New Jersey
Information Technology (IT)
Are you passionate about technology? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in making improvements and how to innovate? We’re looking for someone with:
- strong development skills and experience with scripting languages and automation (Tableau Prep/Alteryx, Autosys, VBA, SQL)
- strong analytic and design skills to implement production worthy solutions based on a deep understanding of databases and related architecture
- the ability to provide high quality automation solutions that address business needs within a complex business domain
- a strong focus on contributing backend ETL automation and data prep for various projects while collaborating alongside team members on other elements of the overall design (client requirements, data analysis, Tableau development)
You’ll be part of the WMA Technology Metrics & Reporting Team in Weehawken, NJ. You'll be an integral part of efforts related to creating dashboards that provide transparency across WMA Technology.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- experience using Tableau Prep Builder for data cleansing, joining, and other ETL processes
- ideally 3 to 7 years of Tableau development and design related experience
- experience with structured query language (SQL), e.g. SQL/PSM or Transact-SQL
- knowledge of data related UI development and design of relational databases
- solid design, coding, testing, and debugging skills, excellent analytical, problem solving, research, investigation and evaluation skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- working knowledge of Splunk, SPL, and Autosys a plus
- ability to work collaboratively within a team to identify end to end processes that best meet business needs and deliverables
- proactive, a self-starter that actively engages with the team and client
- comfortable working in environments with fast-paced delivery
- solution oriented, automated and production worthy results
- responsible, someone that will drive deliverables to meet deadlines
- a thought leader and team player that can influence direction accordingly
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.