Performance & Data Analyst
The National Maintenance Network is looking for an experienced Performance and Data Analyst, to support a wide variety of contracts that will run through the NMN. You will be responsible for helping to drive continuous improvement of operational KPI performance and carrying out data analysis to support the NMN operational teams.
You will report to the Performance and Data team manager and will be required to provide support to all teams both internally & including external clients. You will be instrumental in ensuring accurate & timely reporting in line with and above that of the contractual requirements of the department.
Compiling Standard reports for the Client in line with contractual requirements, along with reports to support the operational day to day activities for the Management Team. Ad-hoc reporting and data extraction as required. Ongoing analysis of data flagging anomalies and exceptions along with suggestions to address the issues and targeting route causes.
- Enhance performance through rigorous information management.
- Drive monitoring, management and control of performance outputs of the service.
- Undertake regular detailed analysis of work orders to ensure alignment with integrator systems
- Monitor control and house-keep data within the business management system.
- Develop relationships with integrator and work with them to maintain accurate data sets.
- Write reports on quality, performance and effective use of the business management system.
- Present report data and graphs at monthly operational management meetings when required
- Provide direct support for Regional Managers in production of monthly performance reports.
- To assist in the performance information requirements of the service and develop innovative and cost effective ways of producing this data.
- Play an active role in helping the contract meet its service targets.
- Liaise with Service Desk, Additional Work and Planned Maintenance management to ensure standardised information capture at source and Work Orders are progressed successfully.
Knowledge skills & experience
- Intermediate/Advanced understanding of MS Excel & Powerpoint.
- Preferred knowledge of Maximo
- Preferred Knowledge of 360 scheduling
- Development of business reporting
- Experience of working with an integrator model
- Experience of working in FM and with operational teams
- Excellent IT analytical skills and ability to interpret data
- Experience of leading to better practice in the use of MS Excel.
- Administration knowledge.
- Analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrate organisational skills to ensure timely delivery of critical administration tasks.
- Track record of success in working under pressure against tight deadlines.
- Outstanding communication skills, able to influence at all levels
- Able to deliver to deadlines
- Diligent, professional and flexible