Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator, we are a trusted provider of highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies, including the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, Department of Health and Human Services, and NASA. Every day, our 10,000 employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Seeking a highly motivated Data Analyst or Principal Data Analyst, with a focus of performance metrics to join our team. Candidates will be able to identify, analyze and report on Key Performance Indicators. Candidates will support both qualitative and quantitative analysis projects and make recommendations and support in gathering information. Strategic analytic capabilities and understanding of the customer environment are necessary for this position, supported by a history of excellent reporting and presentation of analytic results. The ideal candidate is able to make sense of large datasets in relation to strategic mission objectives.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This requisition may be filled at either a Data Analyst or Principal Data Analyst level.
BQs for a Principal Data Analyst are a Bachelor’s degree and five (5)+ years of relevant experience, or a high school diploma and nine years’ experience of relevant experience
- Two years’ experience with Python, R, or other programming languages
BQs for a Data Analyst are a Bachelor’s degree and two (2)+ years of relevant experience, or a high school diploma and four years’ experience of relevant experience
- One year experience with Python, R, or other programming languages
Other Basic Qualifications:
- Demonstrated analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Active TS/SCI with poly clearance required
- Must have an understanding of relational data and quantitative analysis
• Familiarization with network analysis tools and social media analysis • Familiarization of intelligence strategies and mission capabilities • Experience with industry-standard data science and visualization tools • Experience with statistical concepts relative to qualitative analysis We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.