Information Technology Brisbane Full Time Icon Group
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider and has expanded globally into Singapore, Mainland China, Hong Kong and New Zealand. The Group is built on a strong but simple vision – to deliver the best care possible, to as many people as possible, as close to home as possible.
We bring together all aspects of quality cancer care, including medical oncology, radiation oncology, haematology, pharmacy and chemotherapy compounding to deliver a true end-to-end seamless service for cancer patients internationally.At Icon, You Can!
Experience firsthand our unwavering commitment to our employees, as we surpassed the challenges of the pandemic while fostering a culture of resilience, adaptability, and unwavering support. Join organisation that not only survived but thrived, as we continue to expand our services, embrace innovation, and keep our talented workforce intact throughout these unprecedented times.A Few Of Our Benefits
- Discounts and cashback on hundreds of brands through our internal ignite app
- Flexible work arrangements available, including hybrid work environment, compressed work weeks, varying start-finish times and so much more!
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Resources and tools to help support and balance psychological and physical health
- Exciting international opportunities as part of Icon’s expansions
- Ability for apply to our internal scholarship program, which is focused on empowering continued professional development
As a Senior Data Engineer
on a permanent full-time
basis, you’ll join our growing Data & Analytics team to design and develop our new Azure Data Platform and be a driving force as we embark on an exciting journey to be smarter with data.We think it’s cool that our HQ is in South Brisbane, but we’re open to consider candidates located elsewhere, and we offer great, flexible work arrangements.
Working directly with the business, you’ll build our new Azure Data Platform and help to establish a self-service capability by maturing our cloud platform to support operational reporting as well as ad-hoc experimentation and analytics. You’ll be developing the Azure Data Platform as a primary focus but also be comfortable designing and developing data products that leverage it (integration solutions, reports, etc), while sharing knowledge and strengthening the capabilities of the team. The position will interface directly with the business and as such you’ll need to be comfortable in a business-facing role.
Our people make us who we are and here you’ll play a key part in contributing to our services by:
- Designing and delivering our new Azure Data Platform to enable the Icon Group business to leverage our data assets
- Supporting the onboarding of new data sources into the platform by building highly optimised, resilient, scalable data pipelines
- Working in close partnership with the business to design and develop data models
- Developing data products which put the right information in front of the right people at the right time
- Working with delivery teams to provision data to support use cases
Are we right for you?
- Bachelors’ degree with a relevant focus
- Experience developing data ingestion solutions in the Azure ecosystem – Data Factory, Data Bricks, Synapse, Data Lake
- Experience designing and developing data models across a range of functional areas
- Experience in data profiling, facilitating business-led data cleansing, and Data Quality frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools and sound knowledge of software engineering principles
- Comfortable and confident facilitating data-focused workshops with the business
Our team makes us who we are, they shape our impact and drive our success. So, it’s important we hire people who believe in what we stand for. We asked our people what it takes to succeed and love life at Icon Group. Here’s what they said:
- You’ll truly want to work together towards our ambitious vision and goals
- You’ll embrace and enjoy pace, progress, and change – we rarely sit still for long
- You’ll need a serious work ethic and a thirst for job satisfaction that sees you putting up your hand to grab opportunities
If this is you… Apply Now
because At Icon, You Can.
Visit https://icongroup.global/en/careers/our-people/stories/ to read the stories of our incredible people.Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.