As a hands-on Senior Data Scientist within WAES' Data Science and Data Engineering Community, you design models and develop algorithms to create groundbreaking new products and solve fundamental high-impact problems of strategic importance. In close collaboration with our customer’s engineering teams and domain experts, you create value from data and transform companies to becoming data-driven organizations.
As a Senior Data Scientist at WAES you:
- Work on long-term projects at highly dynamic and fast-paced organizations in the Netherlands;
- Create digital products out of data that would have never been invented without you;
- Provide insights that allow multinational organizations to make data-driven strategic decisions;
- Have the opportunity to work at different organizations to solve different sorts of challenges;
- Continuously develop both yourself, the people around you and the data insight for the better;
- Practical MSc or Ph.D. with excellent results in the field of Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Econometrics or similar;
- Deep understanding of neural networking, deep learning, data mining, artificial intelligence, and statistical model programming;
- 3+ years hands-on Python experience in the commercial project;
- Solid experience with open source big data technologies and platforms (i.e. Hadoop & Spark, MLFlow, Tensorflow). Working with graph databases and tools is an additional advantage;
- Excellent understanding of machine learning applications & algorithms, both supervised and unsupervised. Knowledge of Isolation Forest and/or NLP techniques is an additional advantage;
- Experience working with cloud solutions like AWS, GCP or Azure is a must;
- Native working in agile development environments, working cross-team and cross-project;
- Strong communicator, passionate about the field and your project, able to bring concepts and result clearly across to multiple stakeholders;
WAES is a Dutch Software consultancy company, specialized in large-scale cloud development. Our mission is to build a strong team of Senior Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Software Developers and QA Automation Specialists from all over the world who can solve our clients' toughest challenges. With 60+ talented consultants, we are helping our clients with high-quality tech solutions in healthcare, logistics, fin-tech, high tech, and several other domains.
WAES is a growing company, and we are striving to become the most well-known tech house in the Netherlands. As continuous learning and new technology is a part of our everyday life, you will work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.