1. Python programming skills with at least 2 years of experience (must)
2. Good knowledge of Natural Language Processing or Time Series in Data Analysis (must)
3. Experience with DataScience (AI/ML algorithms, Validation strategies, DeepLearning )
4. Experience in Medicine, Healthcare or Pharmaceutical Industry
5. Professional handling of projects
6. Knowledge of modularization, reproducibility and deployment (Linux, REST API, cloud solutions, Docker, CI)
1. Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
2. Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
3. Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
4. Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
5. Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
6. Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
7. Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
1. Possibility of 100% remote work
2. If you prefer to work at the office - attractive office location in selected cities of Poland (Warszawa, Białystok, Łódź, Rzeszów & more)
3. Flexible forms of employment and working hours
4. An innovation-oriented work culture where everyone has the opportunity to develop their (rational;)) ideas
5. Possibility of working on projects from Healthcare, Energy & Pharmacy areas
6. Attractive benefit packages