Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
SRC is on contract supporting the U.S. Air Force Air Combat Command's (ACC) Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise program and providing support to the Intelligence Community Advanced Campaign Cell (IC/ACC), an Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI)-chartered organization whose mission is to develop and apply innovative analytic and collection methods, technology, and tradecraft techniques to include model driven methodologies that integrate multiple disciplines in support of the community's efforts against the hardest problems.
- Assists engineers and the Government in requirements efforts, projects and campaigns aligned to the U.S. Air Force ACC's priorities and the IC/ACC Framework and leverages the IC/ACC's unique accesses and authorities to evolve collection, linked knowledge, and analysis tradecraft versus a focus on solving the hard intelligence problems using traditional methods
- Develop and apply quantitative and qualitative analytic methods to identify, collect, process, and analyze large datasets for specified purposes
- Develop and show value of analytics via concept demonstration using sense-make knowledge/ dynamic Graph contents akin to Google Knowledge Graph approaches
- Support implementation/evolution of model-driven methodology integral to integrated intel framework
- Develop and apply methods to identify, collect, process, and analyze large volumes of data to build and enhance products, processes, and systems
- Anticipate trends, activities, events, or issues/concerns by analyzing information to evaluate importance and significance and assess their utility in predicting activities or solving intelligence problems
- Must have current / active TS/SCI and CI Poly
- Some travel required
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program
- Current / Active TS/SCI security clearance with a CI-Poly
- Demonstrated experience in Data Science, Architecture, or Engineering & Data Apps/Analysis
- Demonstrated experience developing descriptive, predictive, or prescriptive analytics to sense-make structured and unstructured data
- Mid-level working system engineering experience in government or industry
- Posses excellent time management skills; can meet suspense dates; keeps commitments
- Must be a team player capable of working in dynamic, high-tempo dynamic work environment
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TS/SCI CLEARANCE
- Strong customer service and teaming skills; experience collaborating in cross-functional team
- Self-starter able to lead/manage multiple tasks and adjust to changing priorities delivering efficient staff work
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, client relationship management and load-balancing skills
- Strong oral, written communications, and presentation skills with senior government officials.