The company and context
- Join a fast-growing Product company headquartered in California
- Grow your Machine Learning skills within one of the best tech startup companies
- Work with a global Engineering team between the US and Australia
My client, an Analytics Product startup, is currently growing their Data Science and AI practice to keep on building some cool products and add more features to the current ones.
At this stage, they have developed 2 successful data products that they are selling across the US and Australia. In the last 3 months they have signed more deals than over the past 2 years. For that reason, they need to strengthen their products and grow their tech team based in Sydney.
Their data team is spread across Sydney and San Diego, California
. In this role you will be in charge of the data platform, meaning management of its performance as well as making sure that the data quality is there on a daily basis.
Are you keen to know more about it? Send your CV and I will reach out to you!Job Responsibilities – MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEER
Requirements – MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEER
- Build ML models using Python
- Put data models into production and integrate them with the reusable data pipelines
- Build the required infrastructure using SQL, Spark and AWS services
- Work with big data and build an optimised ML solution that’s performant and scalable
Why should you apply?
- Best-in-class Software Engineering practices
- Experience with big data systems using structured and unstructured data
- Hands-on experience with both Python and AWS
- They are an Australian Unicorn expanding their market shares to the huge US market
- They deal with long-term governmental clients
- Get to work remotely
- They are flexible and agile – as long as you get the job done, you will get some flexibility and plenty of social perks
- Take part in a greenfield project where you will get the opportunity to make your mark
- Grow your technical leadership skills
- Work with a global team spread across Sydney and San Diego, California