We are looking for a collaborative, inquisitive, and analytical professional like you to fulfill the role of HR Data Analyst on a 12 month Fixed Term contract , within the PGIM Global Human Resources Compensation and Analytics team. You will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from around the world and gain exposure to HR data and practices across different geographies. You will support solutions for PGIM’s dynamic business strategy and manage established HR analytical processes. Responsibilities include working with internal partners and clients to execute initiatives and creatively solve PGIM people-related data and compensation challenges. The incumbent will assist with fulfilling reporting requests from through the organization, including headcount and diversity metrics. In addition, this role will support the HR year-end rewards process. The ideal candidate will partner with PGIM HR colleagues to design, produce and update a wide variety of reports in both Excel and Power BI, and fulfill ad-hoc requests.Your Impact:
Your Required Skills:
- Manage ad-hoc requests and provide day-to-day reporting, analytics and compensation support to HR business partners and business clients, including providing HR data for Request for Proposal (RFP) questionnaires
- Support and execute year-end reward processes across PGIM businesses including compensation, promotions, and performance management
- Support implementation of PGIM compensation application, including testing and transition
- Take a proactive and consultative approach, ask the right questions to understand stakeholder needs, develop an understanding of all PGIM businesses and partner across teams to solve data-related challenges
Your Desired Skills:
- Curious and creative; develop innovative approaches to solving data-related challenges and improve ways of working
- Excellent analytical and data analysis skills; the ability to tell a story and derive insight from analysis to impact business decisions
- Technical skills:
- Strong Microsoft Excel (VBA, VLOOKUP, SUMIFs, Nesting, Power Pivot Tables, Charts)
- Exposure to Power BI and/or other data analytics/visualization tools and willingness to increase skill level will be beneficial - we can provide training and support with these.
- Experience leveraging technical skills to build and efficiently manage data collection from multiple sources.
- Experience producing executive-ready reports, dashboards, and presentations to influence decision making around people-related strategies.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, balanced with the ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent work ethic and self-motivated; able to manage work in a high-volume, fast paced environment, juggle multiple priorities and flexibility to work extended hours as needed.
- Ideally you would have a minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience in Human Resources analytics and/or compensation
- Bachelor’s Degree
Working at PGIM
- Financial services industry, asset management, and/or global experience
- Experience with the Prudential Human Resources application (Workday) and/or HR Compensation applications
- Experience with Microsoft Access and Microsoft PowerPoint
In joining PGIM you’ll be working in an organisation where your work and efforts are recognised and you will be encouraged and enabled to develop and succeed. Employee Benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Employee wellbeing programmes
- Tuition Reimbursement and access to online learning platforms.
- Employee recognition programme
- Excellent work-life balance
PGIM is the diversified asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU
). With $1.3 trillion in assets under management, and 44 offices spanning 19 countries, PGIM is among the world’s top-10 largest asset managers. Comprised of seven self-governing asset management divisions, each PGIM business offers a distinct workplace culture that aligns with the firm’s ultimate objective: to provide premier service to our clients while fostering an inclusive workplace culture that is rooted in trust, respect, and equality. Your Department:
About PGIM Human Resources: Through our advising, we balance business, employee, and corporate needs, ensuring practices and processes are both fair and reasonable. We work closely with business leaders to help staff our organizations with diverse and talented individuals, develop attractive compensation and recognition programs, and build a work environment in which employees feel developed, supported, and valued. Additionally, we lead and implement a variety of company-wide initiatives that support our strategic objectives. Through these efforts, we support PGIM in sustaining its competitive advantage in the marketplace.
PGIM Ireland is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of applicants’ gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or membership of the traveler community. PGIM Ireland's aim is to hire the best people for the open roles and all appointments will be made on merit.
Any offer of employment made by PGIM Ireland will be contingent on receiving satisfactory references. Applicants should be aware that background checks will be carried out on all candidates offered a position within PGIM Ireland .
PGIM Ireland has been awarded the IBEC Keep Well Accreditation Mark, this is in recognition of our commitment to making our employees wellbeing a priority.