Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.Currently, we are looking for a People Data Analyst for our team in Poland.
Your daily responsibilities:
Your key skills:
- Data management, including collecting, organising, and maintaining People-related data, such as personal details, employment history, data related to recruitment, onboarding, training, performance and other People processes
- Creating, developing and maintaining people dashboards that offer real-time visual representations of people data, allowing stakeholders to monitor key people metrics
- Analysing people’s data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can support the People team in decision-making, occasionally running predictive analytics to forecast future People trends
- Creating regular and ad-hoc reports that give People professionals and organisational Leaders actionable insights
- Ensuring that people's data and reporting comply with relevant labour laws, data privacy regulations, and industry standards
- Maintaining the accuracy and integrity of people's data
- Automating people's reporting tasks and processes to save time and reduce errors; this can involve using our HRIS and other technology solutions
What sets you apart (we’d consider it a big plus):
- Strong experience with MS Excel combined with knowledge of VBA
- Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g. Datastudio)
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position working with HR data, metrics and creating reports
- Proactiveness in building solutions
- Business orientation - experience in building lasting and meaningful relationships with stakeholders
- Compliance knowledge
- Liaising with other parts of the organisation on processing the data with the ability to recognise sensitive data
- Strong motivation and eagerness for growth
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Basic knowledge of PowerBI
We encourage you to apply
, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and hybrid/remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as health care, life insurance, a cafeteria system, and a virtual assistant (AskHenry)
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a 'Visionary' by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com and follow the #NordcloudCommunity.