Si vous êtes embauché chez Carrefour Belgique, vous faites partie d'une équipe d'environ 10.000 collaborateurs motivés, répartis sur environ 800 magasins et le siège. Carrefour Belgique est un des retailers les plus rénommés en Belgique avec des formats/concepts de magasins différents: Hypermarchés Carrefour, Carrefour Market et Carrefour Express.
Challenged by working with large volumes of data?
Challenged by solving complex problems on a daily basis?
The CMI Team delivers a compelling and consistent customer value proposition by capitalizing on our customer data and customer touch points.
The Customer Insights Team translates business strategies and objectives into customer analytics and data requirements. The Customer Insights Team advices (top) management on the best courses of action which will lead to a better customer experience, better commercial dynamics and to better profits for Carrefour.
As a data engineer, you will take the responsibility of understanding and anticipating the data needs behind our strategic AI use cases and developing state-of-the-art data engineering and machine learning solutions.
What are you going to do?
- Write and manage python code (standard python, PySpark code and standard libs such as scikit-learn, pandas, ...) and/or Scala code in Cloudera:
- Make the code respect the IT standards so that it can be scheduled and monitored (speed, logging, exception handling, ...) in the production environment.
- Design the code with testing in mind.
- Write automated tests.
- Write PySpark queries in order to prepare/validate features sets used by the Data Scientists.
- Analyse the performance of PySpark code and improve it.
- Analyse and monitor the quality of the data in general and design data pipelines accordingly.
- Write SQL like queries in Hive, Impala and Oracle.
- Use Git to manage code bases.
Work with Data Scientists:
- When needed, provide support to the Data Scientists in terms of coding good practices.
- Understand the machine learning algorithms used in Carrefour and make sure the right data is made available.
- Identify reusable modules/functions and package them in production-ready, shared packages.
- Write an extensive and precise documentation for the data needed by the Data Scientists. This is a team effort as data sources are numerous and poorly documented.
- Build an inventory of Open Data sources and other available API services (INS, GIS, Google). Study how they can integrate with Carrefour.
Interaction with the IT Department:
- As we plan to use a new data warehouse as our primary source of data in replacement of an existing data lake, you'll have to carry the following tasks:
- Verify that the DWH contains all the necessary data and make sure its documentation is fit for the Data Scientists' needs.
- Identify missing data and provide the IT Department with all the necessary information to modify the DWH.
- Identify commonly used feature sets and collaborate with the IT Department to create materialized data sets for these features.
- Some experience in programming in general, in any mainstream/backend language. It would be really nice if you had a Github account or if you could show us some code you have written.
- Experience with python and Spark and/or concepts of distributed computing or willingness to learn it.
- Good knowledge of the Relational Model and SQL or willingness to learn it.
- A good general culture of Software Engineering.
- Strong interest in learning in general and Data Science/Engineering in particular.
- You should like to work in a semi-directed working environment.
- Adequate command of English is mandatory. French or Dutch is a plus.
- A permanent (and key) position in our internal CMI department.
- An attractive salary, company car and fuel card.
- A pension plan, meal vouchers, exclusive discounts in our stores, bonus plan and net remuneration, laptop, smartphone and 26 holidays per year.
- Permanent trainings, the possibility to grow, internal career opportunities.
- An accessible head office (1140 Evere / Brussels) without parking problems.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home, for a better work / life balance.
Cliquez-ici pour obtenir plus d'informations à propos de "Travailler chez Carrefour".