Senior Energy Analyst
SQL/ Pythin/ Power BI/ Hybrid
A well-known UK Energy Domestic supplier is hiring for a new Senior Energy Analyst. This is a specialist position and has come about due to the expansion of the business.
To be suitable for this position you MUST have strong experience of handling Settlements within the Energy industry.
- You will be tasked with maintaining accurate account information within the CRM system and on industry level regarding electricity and gas consumption.
- Monitoring the electricity settlement performance and liaising directly with Elexon, appointed agents and managed service where required.
- Generating reports to ensure settlement risks are monitored and any performance issues are identified.
- Assisting in reviewing internal processes to ensure compliance with industry codes and practices.
- Have a strong working knowledge of electricity & gas settlements performance & exceptions
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft SQL
- Ability to collect, organise and interpret complex data
- A solid understanding of principle gas and electricity flows
As this is a hybrid position, you will therefore be expected to be in the office 2 days a week.
The Salary range is between £40,0000 - £50,000 depending on the level of experience. Benefits include Hybrid working, Holiday increase with length of service, Childcare Voucher scheme, Health Cash plan, Free on site parking and Gym membership.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.