- Develop and implement procedures for effective data management; continuously develop data strategies
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Manage all incoming data files, and create rules and procedures for data sharing; manager users and user roles
- Guarantee adherence to legal and company regulations
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results
- Conduct routine maintenance as needed to ensure data integrity
- Provide individual properties with access to essential datasets
- Streamline data collection and analysis procedures to ensure fast access to analytics through automation
- Generate and review documentation for all database changes or refinements
- Make recommendations for software, hardware and data storage upgrades
- Assist in managing of the data management Book of Work and prioritization schedule
- Build process flow models and prototypes, working with technology for implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Management, Information Systems, Computer Science or a related quantitative discipline.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience in data management, data analysis or related field.
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL, relational databases (OLAP + OLTP), and managing unstructured data
- Experience with data management via scripting in Python (Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to extrapolate conclusions from large data sets
- Strong project and time management skills, with a keen sense of urgency and ownership
- Leadership skills; ability to bring together processes across different businesses, regions and support functions.
- Excellent communicator, with a proactive, “no surprises” approach in communicating issues
- Strong influence mgmt. & relationship skills
- Strong decision maker, and problem solver; ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with cutting edge data management applications
- Experience designing data models and pipelines for mission-critical analytics with senior stakeholders.
Job Family Group:
Business Risk & Controls
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO is the Law poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting