About Blue Water Thinking
Guided by our principles of value generation, continuous innovation, customer-centricity, and vested collaboration, Blue Water Thinking proudly supports our Federal clients in achieving their Agency goals.
Founded by a decorated twenty-eight year Veteran of the United States Army, Blue Water Thinking understands and supports the mission of our Nation's war fighters, Veterans, their families and caretakers.
Leveraging our executive team's military experience and private and public sector consulting expertise, Blue Water Thinking takes an integrated one-team approach and brings to bear best-fit solutions, thought leadership, and grit to meet our client's transformational needs.
Fueled by our values of integrity, respect, professionalism, stewardship and customer service, the Blue Water Thinking team understands the power of the human connection, collaboration, humility and loyalty to one another, our clients and industry partners.
Lastly, our formula for success is simple: Build something good, take care of our people, keep our clients satisfied, nurture our work ethic and reputation, build long-lasting partnerships, enjoy what we do and give back as much as possible.Job Description:
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization Integration Office (EHRM-IO) program as Data Analyst.
- Provide operational support for on-going priority action items for EHRM-IO leadership and help produce regular status reports, pivots and data visualizations to demonstrate progress on items.
- Develop models to collect and review data and workflows to identify insight into EHR related issues.
- The role will help with process flows and governance for priority items and support VA collaboration.
- 4+ years of professional work experience
- Must possess knowledge of appropriate data sources to address the specific requirements of projects for monitoring, characterization, analysis and modeling
- Must perform scientific research, scientific writing and editing, including the writing and editing of project products to established government standards for the targeted science and lay audiences, proofreading of draft and final documents
- Able to work independently
- Able to attend meetings and workshops to present on project work, participate in discussions
- Master's Degree in Healthcare, Science, Computer Engineering or related scientific, technical, or clinical discipline, or an additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience with the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required federal public trust clearance for this role
Salary for this position is determined by various factors, including but not limited to, location, the candidate's particular combination of knowledge, skills, competencies and experience, as well as contract specific affordability and organizational requirements. The proposed salary range for this position is outlined below.
Salary range: $100,000 - $120,000
Blue Water Thinking offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental and vision), paid time off, federal holidays, and matching 401K plan.Our Commitment to Diversity
Blue Water Thinking, LLC (BWT) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status.Applying for this Job:
- Resume must be submitted in word document format and must include dates in each section (experience, education, certifications...)
- Candidates must fill out the below form to the best of their knowledge