Our client, a Global Organisation are looking for a strong Data Analyst who will be responsible for understanding in depth EMMA data model, becoming a Subject Matter Expert in this data. Then, working closely to the Product Manager and Business Stakeholders, this Data Analyst is accountable for understanding the requirements for EMMA data-driven solutions, documenting those, working alongside the Data Architect to design the final solution and supporting the delivery of those stories with a team of Data Developers working in Scrum framework.
- Solid knowledge in SQL / database / relational model
- Hands-on experience with other Analytics programming languages (such as Phyton and R)
- Proven track record in similar roles and projects. Strong experience working as a Data Analyst understanding functional and non-functional requirements for complex data-driven solution, documenting those with clearly defined Acceptance Criteria, and delivering those with a team of data developers
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Experience with Scrum Agile teams
- Intellectual curiosity about data and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills. Oral and written fluency in English.
- Ability to multitask, deal with ambiguity and conflicting interests of different stakeholders.
- Experience with data processing frameworks (such as Synapse and Spark)
- Experience with Power BI.
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with data warehouse.
- A degree in Statistics, Data Science, Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
This is a hybrid working position with 1/2 days per week expected in the London office.