VP - AI ML Client Services Ops and Tech
This role will be responsible for all aspects of software development, testing and ensuring compatibility with enterprise and solutions architecture by harnessing modern development technologies.
The position is for a Vice President within the Asset and Wealth Management Technology within the newly formed AI/ML - Data Science & Intelligent Decisions team. The team is part of the Client Services Ops and Technology team and are responsible for system utilized by Client Advisors and WM Operations. The team is envisioning to define solutions helping Ops to move from Spreadsheets and heritage system to more AI based solutions.
The team is looking for a hands-on senior software manager to build a new team from scratch and lead a small team of 4-5 data scientists. This position will give you immense opportunity to work on some latest technologies. The role will also provide a rich functional experience and an excellent platform to expand your knowledge on the corporate action domain and bring exciting changes to the existing platform.
As a member of a diverse team, you will participate in the full engineering life cycle which includes designing, developing, optimizing, and deploying new software solutions
- Lead and continue to build out a team of Data Scientists in the region
- Within the client services space you would be required to deep dive into the customer's problem and identifying use cases that could represent an opportunity for transformational or disruptive innovation using the Machine learning models.
- You will partner with the firm wide Data Science, Machine Learning, and Platform Engineering teams to develop and deploy production quality code and help establish a governance for the sustained performance and outcome of developed AI/Model models
- Lead recruiting and onboarding team members; directly manage 5 - 10 team members
- From India you would be responsible for all the model's lifecycle management, governance, risk assessment and periodic recertification along with the central risk teams and competent authorities.
- You would be required to not only do PoC's but also build out project charters and own end to end responsibilities for deploying the models into production.
Experience and Qualifications
- 12+ years hands-on experience developing complex enterprise software systems.
- Strong academic career with Masters in Engineering or Statistics.
- Strong understanding of mathematical and technical concepts with a focus on key lifecycles, ideally including practical experience of establishing and putting in place AI and ML projects
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms, such as k-NN, GBM, NNN Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests etc.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.