With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Data Scientist!
We are looking for data scientists responsible for solving business problems like forecasting, segmentation, classification using statistical and data science techniques. The candidate should have experience as a Data Scientist with extensive experience in analytical modeling and can work independently right from understanding the business problem to be solved through the development & deployment of models.
- Performing data analysis by integrating data from different data sources
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Participating and add value throughout the data life cycle - data capturing, model inputs
- Developing advanced statistical models, machine learning methods (Random Forest, Decision Trees, SVM, NLP, Gradient Boosting, Supervised/Unsupervised Learning, Clustering, classification, and regression modeling) & deploying these models
- Should have expertise on predictive modeling techniques and methods
- Should have expertise in technical tools like Python, R, Advance SQL, Alteryx, MS Office. Good to have exposure to BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Should be able to develop the model and incorporate feedback & deploy the model in production
- Ability to interact with the business to identify use cases to be solved
Qualifications we seek in you!Minimum Qualifications
- Experience in statistical and data science techniques
- Python, Alteryx, SQL, MS Office tools, R
- Excellent exposure to data science, statistical and modeling techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BE/B- Tech, MCA, MSc, MBA
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Superb communication and negotiation skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.