One of the most intellectual companies in the world with 75% of employees coming from a high-level academic background from the top 5% of universities worldwide. This may even include or exclude even people who have come from some of the very best tech orientated businesses globally.
This is because this a pure IT driven business that currently employ over 70 technical people and make a huge impact within the Data world.
They work on innovative long term complex projects conducted for a handful of the biggest companies around the world.
You would be identifying the right framework to be able to translate a business question into a statistical problem.
Locating and combining data sources as well as transforming large datasets.
Being able to run in depth analysis and build machine learning models that automate large scale decisions and integrate this, into a live business day-to-day processes.
They may be a 'consultancy' but certainly a consultancy with a difference and they are looking for the people like you to join them.
You would bring
- A degree within a relevant field such as computer science, mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, etc from a worldwide leading university
- A strong understanding of mathematical and statistical concepts that are behind very frequent machine learning techniques
- A proven interest within casual inference questions EG A/B tests
- Good experience coding and working with data using a vast tools and languages
- Good experience with Python (Pandas, XGBoost, LightGBM)
- Experience with R (dplyr, ggplot2) and with Git is a plus
- Ability to see solutions and opportunities others may miss
- You are committed and reliable person with a good balance of pragmatism and perfection.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Plus point for experience in any of the following tools/languages (SQL, Tensorflow, Keras, Cloud Infrastucre, Docker, C#, C++, C)
Nice to bring
- Knowledge of frontend technologies, frameworks and concepts/tools are a plus
- Willingness and flexibility to travel for business purposes in a COVID-19 free world
- Able to speak German is a plus
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.