We're looking for an experienced Python Developer to engage with and develop the company's machine and deep learning module, Brytmind, a high-speed, deep learning framework optimized for database workloads. Brytmind is integrated into the world's fastest and most advanced analytics platform, brytlytDB, a GPU accelerated relational database. BrytlytDB, stands alongside, Spotlyt, a web-based visualization/GUI and data analytics tool. These tools are integrated into the cloud service, `brytlyt.io'.
You will work with a team of Engineers and Data Scientists and will liaise with product management and the business team to deliver features and PoCs that directly impact the end-user experience. Additionally, you will be involved in data engineering, benchmarking, writing manual and automated, tests and assist in the distribution of the python API and binding. You will report to the Head of Data Science and work across the development life cycle.
Building production complex systems deployed at scale is demanding and success in this role will lean on your ability to plan your work, be self-motivated, use critical thinking, and to challenge the status quo. You should have a passion for building high quality software for problem solving and high-performance computing.
We are looking for,
A background in a hard science, for example, Computing, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics.
- 4+ years' experience in software development with python.
- Good knowledge of GNU/Linux environment and shell commands.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills and the ability to adapt to a dynamic environment.
- A willingness to openly share knowledge and experience with others.
- A strong interest in deep learning frameworks.
- Good command of the English language (written and verbal).
Nice to have,
- Experience with ML/AI frameworks such as pytorch, TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, and/or SciPy.
- Exposure to GPU Computing
- Familiarity with rudimentary linear algebra and statistics.
- Experience using SQL databases (especially, postgreSQL).
- Knowledge of distributed systems and networking.
- Experience working in a multi-national team.
- pytorch, python, postgreSQL.
- GitLab, Jira, Docker, CI/CD.
- Microsoft Office 365, LATEX.
- Unit, functional, and integration testing.
- Code review, build servers.
- 23-28K PLN Monthly
- Permanent contract UoP or a B2B.
- Remote working or office, or both.
- Private medical.