You get the role of data engineer and work closely with our business analysts and solution architects to design, build, test, and maintain data management systems.
You arrive in a relatively new innovative team with a lot of room for own initiatives to help the company build towards data-driven decision making, while working on the latest technologies.Your responsibilities:
- Integrate new sources with our enterprise data warehouse by building standardized data pipelines.
(Matillion and Snowflake)
- Automated datavault 2.0 modeling with Vaultspeed
- Translate business requirements into data models together with our business analysts
- Expand and strengthen our enterprise dimensional model and help us keep the documentation up to date
- Invest time to stay up to date with the latest technologies and best practices
- You hold a bachelor/master degree in Computer Science (or related), or have prior experience in a similar role
- In-depth SQL knowledge is a must
- Experience in these are a plus: Matillion (or other ELT), Snowflake, Azure services, Datavault 2.0, Kimball modeling, DBA, Data science, Tableau (or other BI tools)
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Hands-on mentality
- We offer you a challenging and independent position in a positive and dynamic atmosphere within a driven team of colleagues. Salary is conform the market with extra-legal benefits.