Job Summary: Data Scientist
Hexagon US Federal is looking for highly motivated, talented individuals who want to join a team that has a long history of providing the best-in-class level of service and support in the field of Data Scientist (DS), Senior level. The DS will develop and implement a set of techniques or analytics applications to transform data into meaningful information including by integrating disparate sources into a unified data set for NAVSEA Maintenance and Systems data. Applies data mining; data modeling; heuristic and qualitative techniques; natural language processing; and machine learning to extract and analyze information from large structured and unstructured datasets. Addresses data hygiene issues in both source and composite data associated with Navy PMS. Visualizes, interprets, and reports data findings within Navy PMS data for fleet, ISEA, and NAVSEA 04RM utilization. Creates analytic tools, static information sources (reports, graphics, and dashboards), and dynamic information sources.
Required Certifications, Qualifications, and Experience
- An active NAVSEA Reliability Centered (RCM) Level II or higher certification
- BA/BS Degree in Business Engineering, or Technical Disciplines
- A minimum of ten (10) years of required experience, at least ten (10) years of experience working with maintenance, IETM, RCM, sensor, or diagnostic data
associated with aviation, ship, submarine, or unmanned systems with at least four (4) years of experience integrating data from those systems and with at least five
(5) distributed sources, a combination of directly controlled and shared/outside databases, and mix connectivity for data synchronization. At least six (6) years of
experience with information systems and data sources to include RCM, ISEA, IETM, Navy Platform data or Navy Maintenance systems. Experience may be
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Current DoD Secret security clearance or able to obtain
- Must be able to travel
*****Contingent upon contract award*****
Hexagon US Federal is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category that is protected by federal, state, or local laws.