What We Are Looking For:
The Data Analyst can be located remotely but will be working closely with our Analytics team in New York City. This position requires that the Data Analyst must work East Coast hours. They will be reporting into the Associate Director of Analytics on a daily basis. They will work with complex datasets and deliver valuable insights by using mathematical applications and modelling along with standardized and custom reporting to the business and clients. They will work with other teams in order to provide solutions to the clients. The Data Analyst will have a deep understanding of the collection of our databases and architecture. An ideal Data Analyst is someone who is passionate about working with Datasets and has excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Provide thoughtful and data-driven reporting across our product suite and client base, including performance insights
- Use your mastery of analytics to help the organizations tell their story with relevant metrics and data-driven insights within client facing reports and client meetings
- Mine datasets to provide valuable insights and provide solutions for our clients
- Prepare custom reports and analyses using statistics to help our clients optimize their performance
- Work with programming languages, such as SQL, Python or R, and visualization tools such as Looker to combine various data sets for adhoc and standardized reporting
- Effectively communicate with external clients and internal teams to deliver solutions in a timely fashion
- Owns campaign reporting-related technologies, systems and databases; effectively troubleshoots data-mining, data-integration and data-quality issues
- Provide media planning assistance for upcoming campaigns, helping determine platforms to run on, audiences to target, creative strategies to implement, and more
- Support internal product development of data tools, such as dashboards and forecasts
Who You Are:
- You have a great passion for digital and an understanding of the digital advertising landscape; experience in healthcare is a plus!
- Have a desire to work in a rapidly growing and ever-changing startup
- You are detail oriented and organized, with flexibility to work on diverse projects and clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; confident in communicating complex ideas in a clear way to partners across the organization
- Has outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Have a firm grasp of statistical analyses and tools.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises
- Experience using analytics and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing applicable recommendations for clients
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field, such as Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, and/or Engineering
- 1+ years of working experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on data-related initiatives preferred
- Experience with SQL required
- Experience with a coding language (Python, R, etc) required
- Proficient with Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or Google Cloud, preferred
- Experience working with remote teams and ticketing systems such as JIRA
- Some experience with Git & Linux preferred, but not required
- Experience with a visualization tool such as Looker and Tableau preferred, but not required
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401k program with company matching
- First class health, dental, and vision insurance; employee premiums covered by us!
- Flexible PTO policy
- Discounted pet insurance
- Charitable giving matching program
- Employee referral bonus
- Team building events
DeepIntent is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
DeepIntent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, immigration status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in advance.
DeepIntent’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.