Experian is the world's leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years, we've been named in the 100 World's Most Innovative Companies by Forbes Magazine.
Experian gathers, analyses, and processes data in ways others can't. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decisions, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime. Our 17,800 people in 45 countries believe the possibilities for you and our world are growing. We're investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
Experian’s contact center team is seeking a talented AI Data Analyst. This role will analyze and tune the MCE contact center automation in the phone IVR and document imaging platforms. You will identify opportunities to train the software to recognize callers and documents to create better consumer experiences and increase automation rates. Key areas of responsibility include:
- Monitoring the automation accuracy and success rates.
- Performing tuning actions.
- Working in partnership with stakeholders and technology teams.
- Delivering ongoing reporting and analysis.
The role requires someone who is used to operating at a fast pace, is comfortable with change, and stakeholder feedback is detail-oriented, drives for results, and has a high standard for quality.
- Responsible for tuning automation functions to increase accuracy and customer experience
- Create and deliver reporting, analysis, and insights related to automation performance and opportunities
- Continual analysis of statistics to recommend the best candidates for continued tuning
- Drive continuous improvement of automation functions and reporting
- Proactively monitor and react to changes in trends
- Review, validate, update, and add rules and training as needed through tuning to achieve the highest automation and lowest error rate possible
- Collaborate with technology teams, product management, and business stakeholders to identify and improve automation functions
- Evaluate and report on automation performance, including chat and voice bots, imaging optical character recognition, and automation of image sorting and prioritization
- Partner with product owners and business stakeholders on persona creation and style
- Solve issues related to the automation and prioritize based on business needs and impacts
- Work closely with Technology teams to determine plans for product implementation and deployments with business partners
- Ensures all issues raised by operations, call center, or partners are resolved promptly, keeping the department appraised of progress
- 3+ years of experience with contact center automation and reporting
- Experience with IVR speech experience, grammar design, voice talent coaching
- Knowledge of natural language and optical character recognition (OCR) automation and tools
- Excellence in organization, time management, and communication skills
- Experience analyzing problems and data
- SCRUM / LSS experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working remotely. Once it’s safe to do so, we’ll slowly return to our offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our employees is of utmost importance.
- Three weeks of vacation to start, five sick days, and two volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 15%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
If you live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York City, please contact us here for the salary range of this position (include this Job Title in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here