Data Scientist: Recon A leading Financial Service Company Bank is seeking a Data Scientist: Recon to manage and drive automated recons for the group product range.
Duties for the Data Scientist: Recon (Johannesburg)
- Manage and drive automated recons for the Group product range
- Build Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) Robots by combining Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with your creativity, database, and development skills
- Interpret and analyse data from multiple sources, providing key analytics.
- Engage with numerous teams across the organization to ensure they are empowered by having processes automated through AI and ML robotics.
Required experience for Data Scientist: Recon (Johannesburg)
- 2+ years of experience in analytical and data driven environments.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of automation / data mining / predictive modelling.tools such as Python, SQL, R, SAS, etc.
- Strong analytical and data skills.
- Demonstrated experience in driving results and co-ordinating activities to solve problems across multi-functional/diverse teams
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in any field with advanced quantitative focus or with high distinction in modelling-oriented discipline including but not limited to: Psychometrics, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Econometrics, Engineering, etc
To find out more about the position, please get in touch to discuss it further.
Data Scientist: ReconA leading Financial Service Company Bank is seeking a Data Scientist: Recon to manage and drive automated recons for the group product range.