TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937, Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people. As a company, Toyota Motor Europe focuses on sustainability and future generations and strongly promotes diversity, inclusion and gender equality. We are highly interested in receiving the applications from professionals of all backgrounds and genders looking to build their career in either scientific, engineering or corporate positions.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic multicultural work environment and the opportunity to be part of a highly motivated team where collaboration, courage, and curiosity play an important role. You will be working on exciting projects and benefit from a thorough on the job development and training.
Your commitment will be rewarded with a comprehensive renumeration package, including a bonus scheme and interesting extra-legal benefits.
We strongly promote diversity and we fully respect the personal and family backgrounds of our members. Hence, we offer you the flexibility to keep a healthy work-life balance through flexible hours and a combination of on- and offsite working.
- Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Economics, IT or Computer Science (or similar areas)
- Advanced audit certification (e.g. CIA, CPA, CISA or similar), or actively pursuing such a certification
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in Data Analytics or Continuous Auditing Automation Solutions
- Fluent in English (Russian and any other European languages are considered a plus)
Preferred / Desirable To Have:
- Genuine track record and highly advanced knowledge in the application of data analytics and artificial intelligence to improve business performance and controls
- Strong knowledge of core data analytics technology tools (e.g. ACL, Idea, Alteryx, PowerBI, SQL, Big Data …)
- Experience with Financial and IT applications (Oracle Financials, AS400, PeopleSoft, TM+, Advanced Microsoft Office tools)
- Demonstrated affinity for integrated audit approaches, results driven and able to break down complex issues into manageable portions
- High level of integrity and able to handle confidential issues and data with discretion
- Mature interpersonal communication skills within an international environment, and to present and communicate to top management
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- Courage: you are ready to let go of the easy path to reach challenging targets
- Collaboration: you are a team player, respectful and inclusive in your style and you take a customer-oriented approach
- Creativity: your passion drives you to explore innovative ideas and challenge the impossible
- Curiosity: you combine imagination and fact-based observation
- Coaching: you share knowledge and feedback with your colleagues and celebrate each other’s success
Your team and your responsibilities:
The Internal Audit Department provides assurance on internal controls and risk management capability of TME and its Group Companies (Affiliates) in Europe. This is done through internal audit, risk mapping and SOX compliance activity. In addition, the team defines Internal Control and Risk Management (ICRM) standards for important business processes, with Business Management; as well as internal audit and SOX audit standards.
TME Internal Audit Department offers you a true pan-European bird's eye view of the organization and the opportunity to leverage your curiosity through a diversity of audit assignments with access to all areas of the business, people and resources.
TME Internal Audit Department is located both in Brussels (Belgium) and Wroclaw (Poland).
- Design and implement a strong framework / platform for monitoring on continuous audit activities that is best in class and utilizing both internal and external market leading automation, data analytics and artificial intelligence technology solutions.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (Internal Audit Management, Information Systems Group, TME’s Risk Office …) to gather and review information on the business and identify key risks and challenges from risk and compliance technology perspective.
- Champion the integration of data analytics and continuous auditing solutions across all facets of the Internal Audit methodology and promote best practices within these fields.
- Design and deliver continuous monitoring controls and analytics that can be used by both internal auditors and the Business owners. Experience with data mining & analytics software (ACL, IDEA, ...) are essential in this role.
- Identify and promote improvement and standardization opportunities, and best practices in Business processes across TME and its Affiliates. You will propose, and support development as necessary, the appropriate countermeasures in collaboration with the relevant departments and divisions.
Place Of Employment:
- Belgium - Brussels (Evere): Toyota Motor Europe, Head Office