The job function involves the activities related to building Machine Learning on Deep Learning Models in Automotive domain
Data Scientist responsible for data analysis and ML/ DL model development
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Build methodologies and standards to prepare, extract, and analyze different data variety of data sources under the guidance of tech lead
· Participate in all aspect’s requirements gathering, data acquisition and preparation, hypothesis generation, ideation, coding, testing, and deployment of data driven solution
· Be able to organize, manage, and analyze varied and large data sets, then connect dots and identify solutions and suggestions that can help our team reach its goals
· Write and speak about technical concepts to business, technical, and high-level audiences and giving data-driven presentations
· Timely deliveries while working on projects
· Use data science toolkit (Supervised, unsupervised models, reinforcement, and probabilistic machine learning models) & data visualization techniques
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS
§ Should have experience of at least 3+ years with Data Science
§ Should have a 2+ years’ experience in Python
§ Should have experience in pandas, numpy, sklearn, pyspark, tensorflow, keras etc.
§ Should have hands-on experience with one of Tableau, Power BI, Redash, Plotly etc.
§ Should have hand-on experience working on Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
§ Should have hand-on experience working on data bases - structured, semi-structured and unstructured
§ Should have Basic Knowledge of CI/CD Pipeline
§ Should have excellent communication and written skills
§ Sound familiarity in Versioning tools (Git, SVN etc.)
§ Knowledge of latest developments in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Optimization in Automotive domain.
§ Open minded approach to explore multiple algorithms to design optimal solution.
§ History of contribution to articles/blogs/whitepapers etc. in Analytics
§ History of contribution to Open Source e.g., contributed to sklearn, pandas etc.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
§ Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Master’s degree in mathematics or Statistics
§ Python programming knowledge
§ Hands on experience on Machine Learning or Deep Learning projects or products
§ Excellent time-management skills
§ Outstanding interpersonal skills, excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivation
§ Python, Git