Become part of a very successful Medtech startup that has operated for over 5 years and is on its way to skyrocket in the field of analyzing human psychology and developing an AI engine that helps psychologists to make better diagnoses.
Starting in gaming, optimized for human potential and health: Take that opportunity to shape a ground-breaking idea from the early days!
What my client company has to offer :
- The opportunity to shape a ground-breaking and important idea from the early days.
- A high level of ambition combined with a clear vision.
- Experienced team of 13 highly motivated data experts with relevant domain expertise and networks.
- Support for training and personal development.
- Flexible working hours, home office option.
- The opportunity to work in an international team in Los Angeles, USA and Berlin, Germany.
- Become an expert in Tensorflow, PyTorch, Theano, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, GCP, Hadoop, Spark, SQL; behavioral and event data from video games including prediction models (e.g. churn, monetization, LTV); psychometric data.
- Perform complex statistical analyses; architect, train and deploy ML models on large data sets of unique psychometric data
- Refine our core ML algorithm that translates psychometric data into actionable insights for our customers (in particular working on models that tie image and video data to psychometric data)
- Leverage large quantities and diverse sets of user-generated data to drive our prediction algorithm
- Work closely with other ML engineers, software engineers, researchers and UX team to incorporate the latest findings from machine learning and psychological research into a working product
- 4+ years of highly relevant practical experience in data science or data engineering
- Demonstrated experience with a wide variety of machine learning models and techniques
- Exceptional command of Python and relevant libraries (Numpy, Scipy, Sklearn, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of deep learning frameworks and libraries (Tensorflow or PyTorch)
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of machine learning algorithms
- Solid background in probability and statistics and their practical applications (e.g. bayesian inference, bootstrap, decision theory, information theory etc.)
- Working familiarity with modern infrastructure and tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, AWS) and large-scale data processing technologies (e.g. SQL, BigQuery, Hadoop, Spark)
- Hands-on experience with leading commercial Cloud platforms (preferably GCP)
HOW YOU STAND OUT
- A degree in Computer Science, Computational Neuroscience, Mathematics, Physics, Econometrics or related quantitative field
- Experience in ad tech, personalization, recommendation engines and related fields
- Experience in applying ML for either computer vision or NLP
- Experience in MLOps and building machine learning pipelines at scale
- Familiarity with and / or interest in psychometric data
- Familiarity with and / or interest in applications of data science to video games
- Experience in working in a small data science/engineering team in a fast-paced, startup environment
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Eva Sassnick with your CV.