Legitary is a Vienna based Deep-Tech Startup that developed a patented machine learning method to analyze & audit streaming data. We help music labels, artists and distributors gain control over their streaming royalties. Legitary is a group of ambitious and forward-thinking people, who want to revolutionize the music industry.
As a Data Engineer, you will take a key role in defining and creating the data structure to enhance the scalability of our software solution. With your expertise, Legitary will be deployed internationally.
Join our mission to bring fairness & transparency to music streaming.
- Drive the development of our MVP into a scalable and marketable software product
- Define software architecture and design product roadmap
- Develop a deep understanding of our client’s needs and translate them into an appropriate product
- Create data pipelines to scale and automatize end-to-end data transfer
- Establish and maintain databases and APIs
- Degree in informatics, software engineering or related fields
- Profound hands-on experience in designing, implementing and deploying software and data products
- Experience in building and maintaining databases and APIs
- Good knowledge of cloud and container technologies
- Well versed in agile methodology
- Passionate about music and the digital age of technology
- Fluent in English and German
- A plus: IT security, R skills
- Working on the interface of latest machine learning development
- A high level of responsibility from day one onwards, within a young & dynamic start-up atmosphere
- Flexibility in choice of technologies & frameworks combined with a creative leeway for your ideas & their implementation
- A steep learning curve and international career opportunities
- Working closely with the founders team & get deep insights into the music industry
Tell us why you think you would be a great fit for this position, and an even better fit with our team.
BE PART OF OUR JOURNEY AND APPLY NOW via JOIN.
Gross monthly salary - € 4.000 (38.5h, 14x) - overpayment corresponding to experience and qualification. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.