TITLE: Data Analyst III/Investigative Assistant
LOCATION: San Juan, PR
DURATION: FULL TIME
About MVM, Inc.
Service, Support, Success are the pillars upon which MVM’s founders built the company, and they continue to serve as MVM’s core values. Along with our uncompromising insistence on integrity and ethical business practices, these values make us the service provider of choice for our customers and the employer of choice for our dedicated team members.
Working at MVM, Inc. takes a certain kind of person; we want someone who identifies with our values and is willing to challenge themselves both personally and professionally. We seek employees who are passionate about serving and making a difference in lives of others.
We’re looking to add an Investigative Assistant position. If you can envision joining a team where you will have the opportunity to provide mission driven results; then we are looking for you!
Here’s what you need to be successful in this role:
- Coachable - Open to constructive criticism, with a strong desire to implement and sustain feedback by others
- Customer service orientated - Understand the value of a relationship by building trust and relating to the customer to ensure the conversation progresses properly and on tract. Honest and have the integrity to do what’s right for our customers and for the business
- Curious - Actively seek information pertaining to our business, services and customer base
- Committed - Have the passion and perseverance for what you want to accomplish
- Willing to support critical duties - Support responsibilities that must continue to be performed during crisis situations and contingency operations
What You’ll Get to Do!!
The Data Analyst III/Investigative Assistant will be handling a wide range of administrative and support-related tasks and should be able to work independently with little or no supervision. The Data Analyst must be extremely well organized, detail oriented, and has a positive disposition and "can-do" approach. This position will support a Federal Law Enforcement client in San Juan, PR. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial in this role, as well as a commitment to superior service.
Key functions you will perform!
- Provide day-to-day administrative support (filing, copying, answering incoming calls, assisting with mailings, ordering of office supplies, etc.) to senior-level staff at customer site.
- Manage criminal and civil case files.
- Prepare and provide monthly travel card report for the group.
- Assist with weekly, monthly, and quarterly excel reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you will need to have:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good organizational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Paid training, fun, talented and driven teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging and present leadership
- A diverse and community-minded organization
- Career growth and learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- A competitive benefits package, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Applicants selected may be subjected to a Government background investigation and may be required to meet the following conditions of employment:
- A Favorable credit check for all cleared positions
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Successfully passing a background investigation
MVM offers a competitive benefits package, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Due to the high volume of applications received, the Recruiting Department will contact you directly, should you be selected to advance in our recruitment process.
For more information about the company please visit our website at www.mvminc.com
MVM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.