Headquartered in Cupertino, California, ModuleQ connects the dots in work data by tapping into the largest databases, the latest news, and internal content. With consent, ModuleQs People-Facing AI creates a network of intelligence in clients existing workspace to identify priorities. ModuleQ uses proprietary algorithms to search public and internal information as well as business intelligence from partners.
What you'll do
- Identify and source relevant structured and unstructured data from various internal and external sources.
- Collect, preprocess, and transform data into usable formats, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and quality.
- Build and curate datasets by labeling and annotating data for supervised and unsupervised learning.
- Develop and implement state-of-the-art algorithms and models that underpin AI features and capabilities.
- Perform thorough data and error analysis to continuously refine and enhance AI models' performance.
- Cleanse and validate data, ensuring consistency and uniformity to optimize model performance.
- Analyze data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that drive informed decision-making.
- Conduct experimental analyses to derive meaningful insights, contributing to product innovation.
- Collaborate closely with engineering and product teams to comprehend requirements and translate them into effective AI features.
- Facilitate the seamless transition of AI solutions from development to production environments.
- Communicate findings, recommendations, and insights to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Collaborate on interdisciplinary projects, fostering a culture of cross-functional teamwork.
What you bring
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Algorithms, or a relevant field
- Excellent communication skills
- The candidate should have experience with modern machine learning and data science toolkits such as PyTorch/Tensorflow, Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-learn, Jupyter/Python.
- Experience with training transformers, MLOps and tools such as SpaCy and Azure ML is a plus, as is experience with C#