Credit Risk Data Analyst | S2 | Risk | National
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Join Our Community
An exciting opportunity within Risk COO reporting to the Senior Manager Credit Risk Data as p art of a team of credit data specialists to transform how we manage and control data across a range of critical credit risk services, including IFRS 9 Provisioning, Stress Testing and Definition of Default, help transform these processes and align to the CDO data strategy.
The difference you will make
Being part of a high performing team to deliver outstanding results for the business and ensures resources are deployed and managed effectively.
Providing input regarding embedding the data management framework into all local credit risk management systems.
Promoting compliance to relevant Data and Credit risk policies to all business stakeholders / internal network.
Promoting credit risk data management practices.
What you will bring
Degree level in a numerate subject (e.g. Maths, Statistics, Operational Research, Physics, or Engineering, Accounting, Economics, Finance ideally 2:1 or above) and/or equivalent qualifications/experience
Ability to communicate complex concepts, have an analytical mindset and have strong interpersonal skills, using a range of approaches, to achieve deliverables.
It would also be nice for you to have
What else you need to know
- This is a permanent role, can be based in Manchester, Milton Keynes or London with flexibility working from home
How we’ll reward you.
As well as a salary, we offer a wide range of benefits that you can choose from and tailor to your needs.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, which increases to 28 days after 5yrs service, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates. Including : Bupa medical insurance, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform including retailers, entertainment, eating out, travel and more
- Share in Santander’s success by investing in our share plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Learn more about our benefits and family friendly policies
#ThePlaceToBeYourself – Everyday Inclusion at Santander
We are committed to making sure all our colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people, so we welcome applications from across society.
You can find out more about how we’re embedding an inclusive culture that encourages our people to bring their full and authentic selves to work on our Inclusion and Belonging page.
A bit more about Santander
At Santander we’re driven by our purpose - to help people and businesses prosper. This means we help customers to create change for themselves and those around them, and we champion businesses to grow sustainably. We do this by always living our values of Simple, Personal and Fair.
At Santander, we each take personal responsibility for managing risk by embracing the I AM Risk framework - to Identify, Assess, Manage and Report risks, and to continuously build a deeper understanding of the risks we face. It is an important part of our culture at Santander and we will provide you with knowledge to help you manage risks in your role.
What to do next:-
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in, then please apply.
If there’s anything we can do in the recruitment process to help you achieve your best, get in touch. Whether it’s a copy of our application form in another format or additional assistance, we’re available through telephone, email, or face to face. You can contact us at email@example.com or call 0870 414 9080.
Why not join our talent community where we’ll keep you updated with all the latest news and job information? Simply register your details on our careers site, ‘Join our Talent Community’.