The Senior Data Analytics Lead role is a blend of data steward and data scientist roles, and plays a pivotal function in establishing analytics capability for CLS Asia Pacific. The role will own the new data governance architecture framework end-to-end – from data sources to data output, and focus on uncovering insights in the Customer Connectivity and Logistics space. It will establish the foundation that the Business Analysts build upon and support broader business analytics to enable the organization to make better decisions.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Create data science solutions that address measurable business problems within Asia Pacific Deliver
- Partner with IT teams to transition proof of concept analytics work into a production-maintained environment
- Deploy systematic solutions, including automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, machine learning, and other advanced analytics solutions
- Develop a strong understanding of the cross-sector data source and reporting systems and databases, and associated data relationships.
- Complete all the required data and system annual compliance requirements as per stipulated guidelines.
- Work with cross functional technology, analytics and business team to convert use cases and POCs into technology enabled minimally viable products (MVPs) and ultimately into scalable full stack solutions, using Agile methodologies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure development of new data, reporting and analytics capabilities to support Deliver Analytics Maturity Roadmap.
- Create groundbreaking predictive models using descriptive statistics and data mining techniques to give actionable recommendations to Deliver internal stakeholder on how to best drive business performance using data.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes; undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- Work closely with business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making.
Travel requirement: 10%
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Operations Research, mathematics, Engineering, IT or related field is preferred); advanced degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of business experience is required; experience in logistics, customer service or supply chain function and roles of data engineer, data scientist or data analyst is highly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of data mining algorithms including machine learning techniques such as feature engineering, decision trees, clustering, regression, neural networks, Bayesian models
- Knowledge or experience in working with ETL tools and Enterprise Supply Chain IT solutions (SAP, WMS, TMS, etc.) is required.
- Detailed understanding of business process mapping, master data management, integration frameworks, and system connectivity is desired.
- Knowledge or experience in working with Azure, Cloudera and Teradata is preferred.
- Experience in developing analytics capabilities and approaches is preferred.
Core Competencies Required For This Role
- Excellent data management experience using Excel, Alteryx and experience sourcing, analyzing and structuring data in a variety of database environments.
- Solid knowledge and/or experience in scripting and programming, query languages, business/data understanding, data importing and statistical modeling.
- Experience using data visualization and reporting technologies such as Tableau and Qlik, and designing, implementing and automating a range of reports and dashboards.
- Confidence and gravitas to approach a broad range of stakeholders across the business and gather requirements and develop insightful and commercially beneficial reports and dashboards.
- Experience working in a complex or challenging data environment or sourcing data from multiple disparate sources, with proven ability to turn things around and add measurable commercial value through collaboration.
- Analytical and data-oriented personality with good communication skills and ability to partner with stakeholders across all levels of the organization and cross-functionally.
- Self-starter / entrepreneurial.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)
Essential knowledge and skills: