About The Organization
Now is a great time to join Redhorse Corporation. Redhorse specializes in developing and implementing creative strategies and solutions with private, state, and federal customers in the areas of cultural and environmental resources services, climate and energy change, information technology, and intelligence services. We are hiring creative, motivated, and talented people with a passion for doing what's right, what's smart, and what works.
Redhorse Corporation (Redhorse) is seeking an exceptional team player to serve as a Data Analyst for the Conditions Based Maintenance (CBM+) Program. Data Analysts will serve primarily as the operators of the PANDA platform’s Data Cleaning, Analyzer and LRSF Applications. The Analysts will be selected primarily for technical and data acumen and the ability to rapidly learn a new software suite. This position will be based in our National Capital Region offices in the Rosslyn neighborhood of Arlington, VA, with opportunities for remote work to be determined by the program manager and customer.
- Delivery Teams will each be responsible for a subset of assigned aircraft platforms and respective work unit codes (WUCs) within an Aircraft Group. Delivery Teams are primarily responsible for data analysis/data science work supporting the following functions:
- sustain existing WUC predictive failure models
- support selection and analysis of new WUC predictive failure models
- field newly approved WUC predictive failure models
- generate monthly enhanced reliability centered maintenance forecasts for assigned WUCs
- generate and maintain a long-range supply forecast utilizing Monte Carlo simulation for assigned WUCs
- participate in user and stakeholder engagements and technical discussions
- gather and provide feedback on best practices and recommended enhancements to the platform
- document work performed in technical reports
Minimum Basic Requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
- US citizen with a Secret US government clearance. Applicants who are not US Citizens and who do not have a current and active Secret security clearance will not be considered for this role
- Associate degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent professional or military experience. (We prefer Analysts with a technical background and an undergraduate degree but believe that practical technical experience is an acceptable substitute.)
- Understanding of Weibull distribution and use for modeling part failures
- Proven ability to drive key client communication and expectations
- Ability to understand business functionality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with office productivity software, such as Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and file sharing applications
- Able to travel as needed to meet with government customers and stakeholders
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician in the US Air Force or elsewhere in the DoD Is highly desired
- Experience with Predictive Maintenance / Logistics
- Experience with sensor-based failure predictions and modeling
Executive Order Requirement:
While currently on HOLD, Redhorse recognizes that we may need to comply with Executive Order 14042 which requires Federal Contractors to ensure all U.S. new hires be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. As required by the Executive Order, Redhorse will work in coordination with applicable contract agencies to consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Redhorse Corporation shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet Redhorse’s changing needs.
This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in Redhorse’s sole discretion.