Industry: Online Retail Company in the Restaurant Supply space
Why Consider This Job Opportunity
- Competitive pay + opportunity for annual bonuses
- Option to work 4 day work weeks (four 10 hour days)
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, gym membership reimbursement, 401k with company match
- Opportunity to grow skills as you work alongside experienced digital marketers and data analysts
What To Expect (Job Responsibilities)
- Build and manage queries and data pipelines
- Analyze marketing and internal data to identify trends and insights
- Stay up to date on industry trends and explore/test new opportunities
- Become an internal Google Cloud Platform subject matter expert
- Forecasting and data modeling
What Is Required (Qualifications)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in data analytics, ecommerce or marketing
- Advanced SQL
- Database querying
- Google Analytics (Google Analytics 360 a plus)
- Google BigQuery
- Paid Platform knowledge - Adwords, Bing, and Facebook, etc.
How To Stand Out (Preferred Qualifications)
- Proficient with Excel, Google Sheets & Google Analytics
- Google Adwords, Bing, and Facebook Business Manager
- Experience using data visualization software (ex. Power BI, Looker, Tableau or Google Data Studio)
- Data architecture and ETL
- Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Fusion, Data Proc, and Data Transfers
- Funnel.io, Datorama, Supermetrics or Domo
- Prior experience with large-scale, paid media accounts, preferably e-commerce businesses
- R Studio
#Marketing #DataAnalysis #Ecommerce #GoogleCloud #PaidPlatform
At Talentify, we prioritize respecting candidate privacy and championing equal-opportunity employment. Central to our mission is partnering only with companies that echo this commitment. We strive to foster a fair, transparent, and secure hiring environment for all. Should you encounter any employer not adhering to these principles, please bring it to our attention immediately.
Talentify isn't the EOR for this position. Instead, our role in this specific opportunity is to link outstanding candidates with a top-tier employer.
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.