Data Engineer (Production Support)
- Database expertise - Azure Databricks, Delta Lake, SQL Server, Yellow Bricks, Netezza
- Programming expertise - Unix/Linux, Python
- Job monitoring tools - Control-M
- Ticketing tool - ServiceNow, JIRA
- 2-3 Years in Production support on Azure Databricks.
- Good experience in Delta Lake, SQL Server, Yellow bricks, Netezza.
- Good experience on SQL query tuning/Optimization.
- Good experience on ADLS Gen2.
- Good experience and understanding on python programming.
- Good experience in working with Control M Job Processing tools and Batch job support.
- Good experience of Linux based applications and very good knowledge in Unix/Linux commands.
- Good experience in investigating a client reported Incident ticket and provide a resolution within SLA.
- Able to work 24x7 support project with onshore - offshore model.
- Must have experienced in all type of On call support issue, Handing Jobs Abend & provide a resolution, Customer interaction, and defect fixing.
- Communicate progress across organization and levels from individual contributor to senior executive. Identify and clarify issues/problems that need action and drive appropriate decisions and actions relating to system integrations, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred but equivalent experience may be substituted.