***THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION***
ABOUT THE JOB:
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring high levels of accuracy within the 3rd party data ingestion process. You will support internal stakeholders that depend on you to confirm our brands’ reports align with our internal dashboards. As a result of your analysis, business leaders will be able to make confident data driven decisions that improve the business
- Coordinate with multiple departments to resolve data discrepancies
- Monitor and improve internal data quality and data processing flow
- Assist with mapping external data sources into ConsumerAffairs data warehouse
- Gather and document report requirements to ensure report accuracy and desired format
- Perform data validation and analyses
- Ability to consume & work with large amounts of data & prepare reports and data visualization based on analytics to provide business insights
(These responsibilities are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other job related duties as required)
Bachelor’s Degree in analytics, business, mathematics, data science, BI or related field or equivalent work experience
- Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel proficiency is required
- Ability to leverage large data sets
- SQL knowledge is preferred
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Qlikview, Tableau or Power BI is preferred
- Attention to detail and consistent delivery of accurate work
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Must appreciate a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Stands up for decisions, takes responsibility for results, and shares both good and bad outcomes transparently.
- Demonstrates a relentless focus on results with a commitment to deliver; Always starts with a Let's go GRIND it out attitude.
- Takes decisive action, and confidently changes course if unsuccessful
- Displays a growth mindset to continually improve; encourages everyone around them to to be tenacious and never settle.
- Constantly seeks feedback to improve; Focussed on solving issues,
- Acts with urgency; delivers top results in hours and days instead of weeks and months.
- Relentless in their pursuit of success and possesses the willpower to embrace challenges as opportunities.
(our daily GRIND)
- Responsibility creates the freedom to quickly deliver value, we make no excuses, and consistently improve results.
RESOLVE THROUGH DATA
- We make data-driven decisions, think systematically about ROI and resolve complexity to drive results
INVENT WITH GRIT
- We are intellectually curious, create, take smart risks and grind out results because Fortune Favors the Bold.
NETWORK TO WIN
- We foster diversity, build trust through collaboration, close the loop, get to the bottom-line and turn debate into action and results.
DELIVER IMPACT DAILY
- We grind it out deliver important work, are efficient, have a relentless sense of urgency and drive results
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Location: Remote
- Frequency of travel: Occasional travel may be required for meetings, training and/or conferences.
- Light physical activities and efforts required in working within an office environment.
(Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with existing ADA requirements for otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities.)
ConsumerAffairs does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information or any other reason prohibited by law.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Free Food & Snacks
- Stock Option Plan