- Design a world-class data platform
- 6 month contract, scope to become permanent
- Competitive daily rate
The firm is in search of a highly-skilled and innovative data engineer to contribute to the delivery of cutting-edge solutions. There is a wealth of opportunity for development and learning.
- Contribute to the design of a new data platform
- Resolve complex production issues under a DevOps model
- Aid in the migration of existing data pipelines
- Highly proficient with SQL
- Strong experience in Scala, Java or Python
- Strong understanding of Lamba architecture
- Proficient across BigData technologies and Hadoop e.g. Cloudera or MapR
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Experience with integration tools; Kafka or Spark
Location: NSW Sydney, CBD 2000
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Christina Tran on 02 8289 3127 for a confidential discussion.