We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our connectivity team. This position is based at our business centre in Castleford, West Yorkshire.
About The Role
The role involves analysing data from our systems, extracting information from data sets and identifying correlations and patterns. On a day-to-day basis your activities will be;
- To identify and propose new ways to save money through reallocation of resources.
- To support and deliver of the budget process at set forecast times through the fiscal year.
- To identify any increase or decrease in the number of MHE required to fulfil the demand.
We are looking for someone with experience in data / statistical analysis, accounting or a planning role.
Here is a quick tick list of the skills we are looking for:
- Proven analytical skills (Manipulating and analysing large amounts of data)
- Competent in IT skills and Microsoft Office Applications
- Good organisation, planning and time management skills.
We offer a competitive salary; an attractive company pension, free parking and vending machines at our centres, generous company sick pay, voluntary critical illness cover, free eye tests and flu jabs and access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme. We also reward our team members with a scheme that includes discounts for major shops, gym memberships, discount on family days out.
We will provide you with industry leading technical training to ensure you have the knowledge and all the tools to do your job. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career and develop your skills within Toyota.Why choose Toyota
Toyota Material Handling is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment providing quality sales and service support across the UK. We foster a culture where our team members are encouraged to continually improve their processes and strive to provide the highest quality in service for our customers.
We aim to create a safe environment where our team members feel valued, fulfilled, engaged and happy. We want to attract the best talent and develop our team so that they achieve their full potential.