Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps people - no matter where they are in their health journey - unify and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to supporting each individual through the lens of their personal health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com.
As a core member of Sharecare's enterprise data platform team, the Sr. Data Engineer will be designing, building and delivering V1 cloud native and service-oriented products, to meet the growth trajectory of the company in data ingestion, processing and business intelligence needs. You will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into world class software with the latest AWS & GCP technologies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work closely with product owners, designers, other developers, architects, quality engineers, and DevOps to deliver innovative solutions that solve complex healthcare problems
- Interface with end users to gather, understand and translate requirements into the Agile delivery process
- Build out an Enterprise Data warehouse consuming data from Telephony and CRM systems
- Build data ingestion engine, data processing using Python, synchronizing data between up and down stream systems; AWS and GCS
- Design and implement highly performing EDW components used by internal Operations and Product teams
- Ensure that we are continuously raising our standard of data engineering excellence by implementing best practices for coding, testing and deploying
- Manage individual sprint priorities, deadlines and deliverables