EF provides life-changing education for global citizens. For over 50 years, our mission has been to give confidence and freedom to people of all ages, nationalities and backgrounds.
We combine language training with cultural exchange, academic achievement and educational travel to deliver courses and programs that transform dreams into international opportunities.
- Combine data tools and programming frameworks to create and develop data science models.
- Work alongside teams to interpret requirements, architecting and designing solutions in data pipeline management
- Data Pipeline cleaning, monitoring and implementation
- Prior experience working with predictive analytics. Take part in the further development of our predictive models and work on new machine learning models
- Interest in building event-driven, real-time distributed applications
- Comfortable working independently and being a proactive problem solver
- Fast learner with the ability to pick up new technologies as needed to solve your problems
- Maintain close collaboration with our development team in Bangalore
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Math or equivalent professional
- 2+ years of practical experience in predictive modelling and analytics, including experience in using data analytics to articulate business questions, and translating technical/analysis results into business recommendations
- Highly proficient in Python, including common data science libraries (numpy, pandas, sklearn, pytorch), familiarity with R is a plus
- Hands on experience in SQL
- Experience with AWS and other modern cloud data warehouses like Snowflake
- Experience in data streaming, messaging and processing tools such as Spark, PySpark, Kafka, Glue,...
- Knowledge or experience with AWS Machine learning services such as Amazon Sagemaker, Comprehend, Transcribe, Translate, as a plus
- Prior experience working with NLP (Natural Language Processing) as a plus- Experience using version control tool, CI/CD such as Github and Terraform
- Understanding of security standards (Authentication, Authorization, Networking, ...)- Fluent in English
- You are creative and like challenging problems
- You are curious and want to stay on top of new technologies
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and focus on progress and results
- You are an excellent communicator and have an agile mind-set
- You are hands-on with an attention to details and quality
What We Offer
- Ability to learn new technologies and explore new database engines in an autonomous environment
- Drive the vision, evolution, and innovation of the intelligent big data warehouse and data governance initiatives.
- Helping and enabling engineers to grow and flourish in a relatively flat engineering organization.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.