Data Analyst needed for a well-established utilities and construction organisation. Facilitating optimisation of lifecycle fund management through provision and continual improvement of key information to ensure identification and mitigation of key fund risks including PFI handback risk;The Specific Job Description Of The Data Analyst
For this role in particular the Data Analyst:
Essential Qualifications And Experience Of The Data Analyst
- Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality;
- Using data and analysing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports;
- Interpreting trends in complex data sets to identify and assess key risks for our lifecycle fund;
- Filtering and cleaning data in order to align datasets and provide meaningful comparators;
- Working with the Lifecycle Team to prioritise information needs and present salient trend analysis that assists business decisions;
- Identifying and defining new process improvement opportunities.
The Data analyst will need:
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques;
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings;
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics desireable
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.