Saatchi & Saatchi is a creation and innovation company that creates desire, action and transaction through the alchemy of strategy, creative and technology. We believe in the unreasonable power of creativity to solve business challenges and to produce ingenious ideas that deliver sustainable business results for our clients.
We have a flat, action-oriented structure that encourages employees to constantly challenge themselves, their clients, peers, and our management to pursue innovative, unexpected, and remarkable ways to move our clients’ businesses forward.
The Data Analyst is an active member of the Publicis Data & Insights Team. The Data Analyst will be responsible for aggregating, analyzing and providing insights that help monitor, optimize and deliver data driven recommendations to our clients on a regular (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) and ad-hoc basis. This candidate must strive to ensure that the data used in the analytics process is accurate and robust. Candidates must also think strategically to identify issues that need to be optimized or resolved. The Data Analyst will always work proactively to prioritize resources in order to deliver on the tasks.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Contribute to analytics projects of varying sizes and complexity, including report automation, data visualization, tool implementation requirements gathering and documentation, split testing, and ad hoc analysis
- Provide actionable insights through data
- Work with client and account teams to define KPIs and provide strategic support through the use of data
- Create dashboards within Datastudio and Tableau Desktop
- Contribute to regular reporting, scorecards, and dashboards (weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc requests)
- Assist with efforts to optimize the client’s digital experience.
You are an ideal candidate for this role if you:
- Think strategically in everything you do
- Are intrinsically-driven and celebrate every success
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Are a logical thinker with creative problem-solving skills
- Set high quality standards for yourself and aim to get every detail right
- Do what it takes to deliver on your commitments
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment
- Welcome and volunteer constructive feedback
- Are able to work within both traditional and agile methodologies/processes
- Thrive in a collaborative work environment that has an “open door” policy since we literally have no doors in our office.
- Are able to maintain constant and effective communication within multidisciplinary project teams
- Are a self learner and believe in continuous learning and improvement