This role will support ESaaS Engineering Initiatives and Operation support
- Work closely with architects and engineers to assess customer requirements and to develop and support an Elasticsearch Stack solution to ensure compliance with cognitive search requirements.
- Follow life cycle processes to move solutions from DEV to UAT to Production.
- Enforcing code quality and governance processes for API development and Services.
- Participate in group sessions as well as attend and share in agile sprint daily meetings in order to track progress to ensure development of solutions is in support of the CDM project and customer requirements
- Configuring and maintaining Linux based Operating system files in support of the Elasticsearch products (yum updates, product version upgrades, dashboard deployments)
- Documenting the installation and configuration for deployment into production
- Testing data flows, troubleshooting issues, and monitoring the health of the solution and servers to maximize performance and minimize downtime
- Develop and manage effective working relationships with other departments, groups and personnel with whom work must be coordinated or interface
Elastic ( ELK: Elastic, Logstash, Kibana), UNIX / Shell Scripts
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Referral Bonus Amount: