Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Serving over 40 million customers through global businesses in: wealth and personal banking, commercial banking, and global banking & markets.A network covering 64 countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
This opportunity offers the highest quality of exposure and career development for an industry leading operation within the banking industry.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and in collaboration with other departments throughout the entirety of a project
- Data management process design
- Liase with key stakeholders on business informations to be delivered
- Team work on data sources, business rules, and end product content or format and delivery mechanisms
- Formulate existing program improvement through various review and testing methods
- Ensure team transforms business plans into functioning programs and processes to deliver high quality deliverables (i.e. analysis, management information reporting, data extracts)
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related subjects
- Multiple years' banking experience in portfolio management and operation
- In depth knowledge of retail products (i.e. credit cards, loans, wealth management products)
- Proven experience in data analysis or database management experience
- Solid Experience with programming programs: SAS, SQL, Python, QlikSense, and Google Cloud Platform
- Spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin is a plus
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'Apply Now'.