This opening is for a Data Analyst II. In this role, you will be responsible for analytical data needs; and, handle complex data requests, reports, and predictive data modeling.
As a Data Analyst II, you will:
- Analyze health management programs including: data collection, validation and outcome measurement. May include:
- Financial, pharmacy, claims, provider, and member data
- Internal data cleansing and data reconciliation analysis
- Trend analysis in various functional areas of health care management.
- Create and generate reports through MS-Excel, and SQL using MicroStrategy and Power BI interface and direct links to core databases (ODS/EDW).
- Produce reports for and interface with senior management and internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather and interpret business requirements and monitor data trends to proactively identify issues.
- Execute data changes and update core systems as needed.
- Handle multiple projects and timelines effectively and communicate risks and issues to manager regularly.
- Assist with training lower level Data Analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of data analysis experience.
- Advanced knowledge of MicroStrategy, SQL, and Microsoft Applications, including Excel.
- 1+ years of HEDIS data analysis experience including measurement and rates impacted.
- 3-4 years of related IT experience, including data warehouse, coding or ETL experience.
- Healthcare experience.
- Risk adjustment experience.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.