In this role, you will work within the CareCentrix business model to define and develop solutions that address the company’s vision and strategy. Yiou will maximize the use of technology, data, and information to drive the development of new products and services, as well as operational effectiveness and revenue growth for CareCentrix. The strategy will be based on the engagement of cross-functional stakeholders within CareCentrix as well as clients and partners external to CareCentrix.
- Build an in-depth understanding of the technology, machine learning, and big data space to understand relevant technologies and applications in the healthcare space.
- Collaborate with individuals across CareCentrix who are consumers of technology, data and information and guide these individuals in operationalizing advanced technologies within their business processes.
- Develop data science products that support the delivery of additional healthcare services in the comfort of the patient’s home.
- Provide financial stewardship for capital and expense budgets associated with the new technologies being considered.
- Build and maintain strong business partner relationships (inside and outside of the organization) through routine meetings, attending business partner staff meetings occasionally and with consistent, proactive and thorough communications.
- Provide detailed, accurate, and timely updates on current activities to all leaders and stakeholders.
- Deliver on the yearly assigned personal and departmental objectives in support of the yearly corporate objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with graduate study in areas such as Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, User Experiences or other allied advanced technology fields.
- 4+ years experience in technology, data and information.
- 4+ years of working in Big Data environment.
- 2+ years of work experience in data management in Big Data environment.
- Intermediate Python skills. Vertica preferred.
- Deep knowledge of the commercial and open source tools for end-to-end enterprise data management with focus on tools being used in Big Data space.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.