Overview:Come join a friendly and diverse clinical team that provides quality care! Community Healthlink (CHL) is looking for a full-time (37.5 hrs/wk) Data Analyst
in Worcester & Leominster, MA.
The Certified Community Behavioral Health Center initiative within Community Healthlink is an agency-wide initiative to increase access to the full range of community behavioral health services and to improve the behavioral health and quality of life of the population of focus in Worcester and Leominster, MA through the certification of CHL as a CCBHC and the expansion of our community behavioral health clinic services that align with both CCBHC certification and the needs of our community.
The Data Analyst
will work with the Project Evaluator to create efficient systems and structures for the effective use of data in the CCBHC project and will be responsible for data interoperability, data visualization, and data analysis.Benefits:
Compensation based on education and related work experience, licensure and other qualifications
Health and Dental insurance (available upon starting)
Generous paid sick, personal, holiday, and vacation time
Life and Disability insurance
401k with agency contribution
Wellness activity discounts
Work related travel reimbursementResponsibilities:
- In coordination and collaboration with the Project Director and Project Evaluator, provides leadership in the data analytics for the CCBHC project
- Establish data connectivity, data transfer from different sources, and create a platform for clean and accurate reporting
- Working with the EHR administrator, creating the electronic infrastructure to collect data, reduce lag, and increase accuracy in reporting
- SQL report writing and Oracle databases
- Establishes HIPAA compliant data collection and sharing
- Develop dashboards at the strategic, leadership, management, and operations levels
- High level statistical data analysis, looking at trends and patterns of patients longitudinal treatment data
- Develop forcast and prediction models
- Respects diverse views and approaches, demonstrates Standards of Respect, and contributes to creating and maintaining an environment of professionalism, tolerance, civility and acceptance toward all employees, patients and visitors
- At least five years experience in data management, data analysis, or a related experience
- One to two years of report writing experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree required
- Current valid US-issued drivers license and ability to provide a registered, inspected and insured automobile for work related purposes.
- Must be able to pass a CORI background check
Community Healthlink is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, age, ancestry, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, political affiliation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.If applicable, Community Healthlink shall also abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability. These regulations require affirmative action by Community Healthlink to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.