Job Type: Full-time
Number of Hires for this role: 20
Location: Nationwide; Temporarily remote, until placed, relocation may be required
Consultant – Junior Data Engineer
WE ARE HIRING! Talent Path is a talent accelerator and IT consulting firm looking for IT Consultants who are ready to launch their technology careers. Talent Path Consultants are hired as staff employees and complete a paid immersive training to tackle the requirements of the current market and demands of our clients.
Are you interested in Big Data & Data Engineering? Are you interested in learning and working in a collaborative, nurturing environment that will give you the skills in technology and business to excel your career path? If that's you, good news! We're looking for individuals who are ready to launch their career as a Junior Data Engineer!
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to analyze, design, and deliver innovative solutions for a wide variety of business topics and industries.
- Design and develop insightful analytics deliverables via a variety of techniques, including requirements gathering, data profiling, data analysis, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, use case definition, data storytelling, database administration, provisioning and deploying SQL servers.
- Produce documentation to aid both business and technical users related to the solutions produced.
What You’ll Bring
- Intermediate knowledge of database objects, writing SQL queries, logic-building skills.
- Experience with database administration/data analytics/cloud data warehousing a plus (SQL, Azure, AWS).
- Strong systemic/analytical thinking and problem-solving approach.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional business acumen and appearance.
- Adaptable & highly self-motivated in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments.
- Commitment to learning and growing professionally.
- Bachelor’s degree(technical degree / background preferred)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on an on-going basis without sponsorship
- Must be willing to relocate
- Ability to start on May 17, 2021
What We Offer:
- Paid immersive training& certification in either AWS or Azure
- Competitive compensation& relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package, 401K, Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Engagement Communities
- Continuous mentoring and support
Does this sound like you? Apply today and let’s discuss how Talent Path could be the perfect opportunity for you!
About Talent Path
Talent Path provides a development program designed to coach and mentor high-potential, technology-minded professionals, giving the experience and opportunity to work on exciting and innovative projects across multiple industries.