Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
What we're looking for:
What We're Looking For:
If you are passionate about data and enjoy working on cross functional projects, we have a position for you! We are looking for a Lead Product Data Analyst who will be working on product master data design and oversee product launches. We’d love to speak to you if this role excites you!
This lead analyst role is a blend of product operations and project management. Using business acumen and analytical capabilities, the Lead Product Data Analyst will work closely with the Product Management organization to align on features and functionality and develop launch plans to enable the quote to cash process. This individual will design SKU and product data configuration as well as drive cross functional launches, including test planning and execution.
- Elicit, translate, and document requirements effectively to design product master data configuration to enable new feature, product, and pricing changes in the market with minimal supervision.
- Ensure product data used for quote to cash and revenue reporting processes is created with highest level of quality and accuracy.
- Manage product launch timelines to ensure products are released to market within the defined service level agreements (SLAs), as well as manage cross functional stakeholder communications and expectations.
- Lead product launch testing efforts, including defining and documenting test scenarios, and partnering with the Quality Assurance team to execute end-to-end testing of quotes and orders across systems.
- Drive continuous improvement by following a data driven approach to identify opportunities for simplification.
- Perform root cause analysis on product release issues and triage with operational business teams and IT to quantify impacts and determine corrective action.
- Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 8+ years of Business Systems Analyst/Project Management or product master data experience; or master’s degree with 6 years; or MBA with 3 years of experience.
- Strong analytical skills and use a fact-based/data driven approach to drive continuous improvement.
- Experience troubleshooting data quality issues and providing recommendations for ensuring/validating data quality.
- Experience working with SAP, Salesforce, and SQL (SAP Hybris experience preferred).
- Understanding of data translation across systems and environment limitations with respect to data.
- Experience influencing business leaders.
- Excellent written and communication skills coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the company.
- Has a customer-first mentality and experience working directly with functional and technical resources in a collaborative environment to drive tasks to closure.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Must be a good team player and group motivator.
- Ability to support extended hours of operation during product releases and quarter close.
- 5+ years of consistent track record managing product master data
- 3+ years of experience working in SAP Hybris Product Master
- Experience working with Business Intelligence systems
SKU & Product Data Mgmt
What you’re looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Education assistance
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
- And more!
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
At Citrix, our employees perform extraordinary acts of creativity and service every day. We provide benefits and rewards that meet the diverse needs of our employees by offering competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and equitable rewards opportunities for all employees. In the state of Colorado, the salary for this role generally ranges from $79,684 -$99,605 but may vary depending on your qualifications including job-related education, training, experience, licensure, and certification, that could result at a level outside of this range. Certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus, sales incentives, and/or stock depending on the terms of the applicable plan and role as well as individual performance. Benefits may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Citrix and the country where you work. U.S. based employees are typically offered access to healthcare, life insurance and disability benefits, 401(k) plan and company match, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), and education assistance program, among others.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.