SOCi is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the country, ranking in the top tier of Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies in America list for the last 4 years in a row. The builder of an award-winning enterprise SaaS marketing platform, and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers, SOCi boasts hundreds of the world’s largest brands as its customers, supporting millions of their local locations. The SOCi platform specifically solves complicated marketing and workflow problems for national and global multi-location brands that want to scale and optimize their presence across search, social, reviews, listening, ads, bots, and more. As the largest localized marketing platform in the world, SOCi makes the impossible possible by enabling top brands and their locations to strengthen and scale their digital presence across limitless locations.
Our accolades include:
- Recently closed a Series D investment round of $80 million, led by JMI Equity
- 4x honoree on Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America
- 2x honoree on Financial Times’ Fastest Growing Companies
- 3x CEO Finalist for Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year award
- Winner of the MarTech Breakthrough Award for Best Overall Social Media Management Platform
- #1 Rank by Entrepreneur magazine’s Top Marketing Providers for Franchises, three years in a row
- Front Runner for Gartner award in Reputation Management & Brand Management
- 2021 Honoree on Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers
SOCi is looking for a Data Analyst with experience in sales operations, data analytics and metrics optimization. This position requires an operations professional who has a track record in successful collaboration and business partnership with sales leaders and possesses a unique blend of analytical, process and strategic thinking capabilities.This role will interface with key company representatives in sales, marketing, operations, and finance.
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
- Overseeing the sales expansion funnel - responsible for tracking conversion rates though each stage of the funnel, analyzing pertinent data to make sound recommendations for how to improve the funnel’s performance.
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics.
- Streamlining and optimizing the sales process -responsible to pinpoint areas for improvement in the sales process that can increase velocity and close rate.
- Review and validate customer data as collected, ensuring the integrity of data collection and utilization.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with on-boarding new sales talent.
- Work with Finance, and sales management to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales productivity.
- Assist the Sales Operations management with Salesforce administration setup and training for all users, system configuration (workflow rules, validation rules, process builder, etc.), reporting, documentation of best practices and maintenance of data.
- Understand the flow of data moving between each system and ensure it’s flowing accurately and correctly.
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting and BI tools for reps, managers, and sales leaders.
- Partner with sales reps and marketing to reﬁne lead qualiﬁcation process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards. Along with ensuring the new processes are effective and efficient.
- Reﬁne customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills and various forecasting techniques such as trend analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and more.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to C-level executives.
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively, and strong attention to detail.
- Apply data cleansing techniques to improve the quality and accuracy of contacts and accounts.
- BA/BS degree in a technical or business-oriented field
- 3-5 years of strong analytical and problem solving experience working in sales operations, business analyst role, process improvement, and/or program/project management, preferably at a high-growth SaaS technology company
- Salesforce.com expertise
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, business ops, or similar role.
- Previous dealdesk and/or revenue recognition experience are a plus.
- Track record in driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Finance and IT.
- Experience with BI applications and sales intelligence software (e.g. InsightSquared, Tableau, Excel, etc.).
What's SOCi's culture like?
Led by a team of industry experts, SOCi is leading the pack in Social Media and Reputation Management. Our passionate team of SOCialites works at convenient locations in both San Diego, CA and Austin, TX. We offer flexible PTO, comprehensive health & benefits packages, and 401k (amongst many other perks). Every new team member is equipped with a MacBook laptop, tech accessories & SOCi swag. We are a fast-paced, agile environment where thought leadership and input is encouraged. If you are looking for a place where you can come and make a difference in the way enterprise organizations utilize social technology, then SOCi is for you.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.